Thursday, July 4, 2013

Geranium. Butterfly bush. Roses.

For three years I have not blogged. Inspired by a coworker's new blog, I hope to post new thoughts to my blog Lolli Logic and share a tiny selection of the photos I routinely take. 

Geraniums
Each year we fill the two flower pots with geraniums. Geraniums are the only flowers that thrive in the heat, humidity and sometimes a little less watering than needed. I gave up the decision on colors and selection and Joe picked out these gorgeous red geraniums. Typically, I would get pink. Never again. The red color really pops on our steps.

Butterfly Bush
We bought this wonderful purple butterfly bush last year and it has grown into a huge, beautiful bush. I haven't seen a single butterfly yet but am continuing to look since it would provide limitless photo opportunities. Small problem that I did not estimate how large it would become. Currently threatens to take over our entrance gate to the back yard. Pomdering. New home for this beauty in the Fall near the front of the house. 



No comments: